Session participants can enter the waiting room by clicking on a link in their session invitation e-mail. Here is a step-by-step guide to that process. The instructions below assume your session host is using our Zoom integration.
If you are unsure which platform your session host is using, check to see which application you are being prompted to install.
- If you are an account holder, check the lower left hand corner of your Dashboard to see if the button says "Install Zoom" or "Install VSee".
- If you have been invited to a session, check the lower left hand corner of the waiting room page to see if the button says "Install Zoom" or "Install VSee".
You may also want to read:
1. Your host should have provided you, the session invitee, with a 9-digit Access Code for the session you want to join. Go to the SecureVideo website and use the Join a Session button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
2. Enter your 9-digit Access Code in the provided field (hyphens or spaces are optional), and then click Go to be taken to the waiting room page.
3. On the next page, use the Enter Waiting Room button.
4. When Zoom has successfully launched, you'll see the below message. Wait for your host to connect to you.
5. Once connected, you'll be prompted to choose how to enable your audio. Click "Join Audio by Computer" to use your computer's microphone and speakers.
- TIP: Check the box next to "Automatically join audio by computer when joining a meeting" before clicking "Join Audio by Computer" to avoid having to confirm this every time.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on December 4, 2020.